This conference, by Julie’s Bicycle in partnership with the Centre for Sustainable Fashion will explore how the creative sector can be involved in the huge change prompted by the Paris Agreement and 2015’s United Nations Climate Change Conference, known as COP21.
The Paris Agreement will prompt huge changes over the coming decades, and the creative sector has a crucial role in this renaissance.
This unique event brings together the creative industries to agree shared action in relation to the historic COP21 agreement.
- Deborah Bull, Assistant Principal (London), King’s College London
- Nick Nuttall, Head of Communications and Outreach, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- Darren Henley, Chief Executive, Arts Council England
- Patrick Degeorges, French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy
- Heather Ackroyd, Artist of partnership Ackroyd & Harvey
- Alison Tickell, Director, Julie’s Bicycle
- Baroness Lola Young, Chair, All-Party Parliamentary Group on Ethics and Sustainability in Fashion
- Professor Frances Corner, Head of London College of Fashion
- Dilys Williams, Director, Centre for Sustainable Fashion
- Kevin Price, COO, BAFTA
- Tim Lindsay, CEO, D&AD
- Tony Wadsworth, Chairman, Julie’s Bicycle
- Matt Black, Coldcut & Ninja Tune Records
- Naresh Ramchandani, Partner at Pentagram; Co-founder and Creative Director, Do The Green Thing
- Lucy Davies, Executive Director, Royal Court Theatre
- Debbie Manners, CEO, Keo Films
- Rachel Long, Poet
- Barry Waddilove, Knowledge Transfer Manager – Design, Knowledge Transfer Network
- Cyndi Rhoades, Founder and Circular Executive Officer, Worn Again
- Sophie Thomas, Designer and Founding Director, Thomas.Matthews
- Paule Constable, Lighting Designer
- Professor Becky Earley, Professor in Sustainable Textiles and Fashion Design at Chelsea college of Arts, and Director of the UAL’s Textile Futures Research Centre (TFRC)
- David Brooks, Managing Director – Supply, Good Energy
- Howard Johns, Author of Energy Revolution
- Catherine Howarth, CEO, Share Action
The event will be live streamed. Watch it here.